Do you have experience in Case Management as a Registered Nurse?
We are currently in search of a RN Case Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, temporary-to-permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: RN Case Manager
SALARY: $24.00 – $27.00/Hr
Is This Your Dream Job?
The RN Case Manager coordinates services for over sixty at-risk families in compliance with Healthy Start Guidelines and VNA grant requirement outcomes and reduces infant mortality.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 9 Early Childhood Education credits required
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience preferred
- Experience working with social services organizations preferred
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with various community groups, sensitivity to diversity
- Decisive, detail oriented, ability to independently complete job duties within required time frames
- Excellent knowledge of community resources
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing education, appropriate referrals, and services to a caseload of 60 Midwest Healthy Start at-risk families
- Help at-risk families take all steps needed for safe delivery and healthy babies
- Assess education, medical, and social needs of clients
- Tracking clients medical care, access to medical care, and referrals to services
- Assisting and supporting program and our client in special projects and administrative tasks as necessary
- Completing professional annual, quarterly, and monthly reports as requested
- Completing self-assessments as requested
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RN Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.