Are you a Salesforce guru with 2+ years of nonprofit experience? Are you a data-driven professional interested in working international humanitarian organization?
We are currently in search of a Salesforce Administrator for an International Humanitarian Organization. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position with an ability to work from home.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Humanitarian Organization
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Administrator
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be a key member in providing database and technical support to all internal and external stakeholders of the organization. Reporting to the COO, you will be a trusted advisor and a well-rounded professional to streamline processes and ensure data integrity, while also conducting prospect research. You will work closely with all leaders and donors of the organization and have an invaluable customer-service mindset to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. This is an exciting position for a self-motivated Salesforce professional seeking to utilize and grow their technological skill sets within a nonprofit.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of Salesforce and database management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM or NPSP and Wealth Engine; can read and decipher marketing analytics, KPIs
- Comfortable working on Macs and Windows programs
- Detail-oriented, organized, and team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strength in analyzing data and leveraging to inform decisions and improve efficiency
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Improve processes and bring innovative ideas to manage day-to-day support for all staff members and third-party vendors
- Think quickly and efficiently to troubleshoot database issues and provide technical support as needed
- Develop donor profiles to provide background, financial capacity, philanthropic interests and their relation to the organization; assist in tracking donor acknowledgment
- Pull comprehensive donor reports from the growing database for programs and events; serve as a bridge to all areas of technology for the organization
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce installments and features; provide recommendations on new tools/ dashboards
- Field phone calls and emails from donors and provide expert-level customer support; assist in donor tracking
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Salesforce Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.