We are currently in search of a Salesforce Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Rafael, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Rafael, CA
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Manager
SALARY: $105K – $115K/year
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Salesforce Manager, you will be a key member of the organization’s IT team in managing the social communication, including the build, design and implementation of necessary portals. Reporting to the Director of IT, you will be a trusted advisor and a well-rounded professional to streamline processes and effectively solve all technical-related issues. You will work closely with all leaders of the organization and have an invaluable customer-service mindset to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. This is an exciting position for a self-motivated and tenured Salesforce professional seeking to utilize their technological skill sets within a nonprofit organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce and IT/database management experience, specifically designing Salesforce Communities in nonprofit organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Salesforce Administrator Certification, preferred
- Advanced computer skills and strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, web design, and digital content
- Robust database mentality with fluency in KPIs; Comfortable working on Macs and Windows programs
- An experienced educator/ trainer and comfortable to
- Detail-oriented, organized, and team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Passionate about social service work and improving the lives of others
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Improve processes and bring innovative ideas to manage day-to-day support for all staff members and third-party vendors, as well as all Salesforce Communities
- Think quickly and efficiently to troubleshoot database issues and provide technical support as needed
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and maintain relationships with vendors and across all teams, such as Operations and Marketing
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce installments and provide recommendations on new tools
- Oversee all applications to maintain performance and implement best practices
- Work closely with IT team members to ensure the incorporate of Salesforce Communities within all technical aspects of the organization
- Serve as technical leader to drive enhancements and ensure database is performing effectively; provide training as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Salesforce Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.