Do you have experience working with Salesforce?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Salesforce Systems Associate for an International Think Tank. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Think Tank
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Salesforce Systems Associate
Is This Your Dream Job? The Salesforce Systems Associate will drive the upkeep, continued development and implementation of Salesforce for the organization’s programs. This position will work closely with the Systems Director to identify solution, propose business process improvements and develop and deliver end user trainings.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2+ years of demonstrated success working with Salesforce, or similar databases within a nonprofit organization
- Salesforce certification a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
- Experience with email marketing solutions such as Conga Composer or FormAssembly a plus
- Customer service minded with good judgement and consistent follow through
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work with teams to understand their internal processes and development solutions in Salesforce
- Build reports and dashboards to facilitate proper data entry, use of Salesforce and a deeper understanding of analytics
- Lead overall data management including audits for data cleanliness, accuracy and completeness
- Support database cleanup through duplicate management, report management and general platform simplification
- Validate and format data for import into Salesforce
- Troubleshoot user issues
- Work with teams to configure and test forms build using FormAssembly
- Develop case-specific, individual and group trainings on Salesforce and email marketing platform
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.