Do you have experience in scheduling meetings and travels?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Scheduler/Administrative Assistant for an Education Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education
LOCATION: Washington, D.C
POSITION TITLE: Scheduler/Admin Assistant
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will coordinate all aspects of meetings, travel, training and other events. Our ideal candidate will provide meeting preparation and briefing material for the CEO and CAO. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter who is a problem solver.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in meeting and event coordination required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Serves as a point of contact for office operations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinate and maintain calendar for the CEO
- Schedule and organize events such as; meetings and conferences
- Arrange conference calls for Senior Team
- Supporting production of proposals & data entry
- Conducting researches to support projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Scheduler” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.