Are you a detailed-oriented Accounting professional? Are you interested in working for a social service organization?
We are currently in search of a Senior Accountant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temp, full-time role.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: 9am – 5pm
POSITION TITLE: Senior Accountant
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant is responsible for conducting bank reconciliations and providing audit prep support. Possessing a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, you will provide strong support to the accounting team and serve as a financial resource to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Expertise in MIP, or a similar nonprofit accounting software
- Proficient in Excel
- 2+ years of accounting experience; 1+ year of nonprofit accounting experience
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively in an office environment, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Perform bank reconciliations using MIP and Excel daily
- Support Accounting Manager with audit prep
- Review and perform reconciliation in accounting software for all departments
- Provide information as requested to accounting team as well as other departments
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Accountant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.