Do you have 5+ years of executive support experience?
We are currently in search of a Senior Administrative Assistant for a Health Advocacy Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Remote (DC based)
POSITION TITLE: Senior Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~6 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $26.00-$29.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Senior Administrative Assistant will work within the Office of the Chief Program Support Officer to provide calendar management and general administrative support to 2 director-level staff members. The role will begin remotely and a laptop will be provided. However, should their office reopen during the duration of the assignment (no planned date yet), they will request this person to also work in-person. Depending on funding and performance, this role could become temp to hire at about $60k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience required
- Prior experience supporting director level staff required
- Proven ability to manage complex calendars required (Outlook)
- Mature, dependable and able to work independently
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Proactively manage the calendars for 2 Director-level staff members including:
- Scheduling internal and external meetings through Teams, Zoom and GoToMeeting
- Accepting/Declining meeting invitations in a timely manner
- Reconciling meeting conflicts for the best outcome for the Directors and participants
- Provide general administrative support to the Directors
- Serve as backup to the Senior Administrative Assistant supporting the Interim Chief Program Officer and Assistant Directors as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sr. Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.