Do you have 8+ years of membership and marketing experience?
Are you 6-Sigma certified?
We are currently in search of a Senior Director of Membership for an Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Senior Director of Membership
SCHEUDLE: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Salary: $130-135/k annual
Is This Your Dream Job? This ideal candidate will create and execute global membership and retention strategies for the association. The candidate will also be responsible for plan implementation, evaluation, and plan improvement to increase membership base. In addition to strategic planning for membership, the candidate will also process invoices, new member applications, and membership payments. The candidate should be analytical, outgoing, and must be able to work with a wide range of personalities. This position reports to the Senior Vice President & Chief Global Membership Officer.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of membership marketing experience for an association
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Background tracking membership in a AMS is required, NetForum is a plus
- Must be a self-starter & thrive in fast-paced environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Track and report financial and membership analysis relevant to membership growth (be able to revise plans to maintain steady growth and retention)
- Conduct membership surveys and distribute results within the association
- Track membership dues rates and make recommendations on future rates and categories
- Lead membership team while staying focused on membership satisfaction
- Network to maintain strong membership base
- Develop, manage, and control membership operations budget
- Track monthly membership revenues to follow projected budget
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Director of Membership” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.