Do you have experience managing calendars & supporting CEOs?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Senior Executive Assistant for a Membership Organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Membership organization
LOCATION: Washington, D.C
POSITION TITLE: Senior Executive Assistant
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $25.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will support the organization’s board of directors, coordinate all aspects of meetings, travel, training and other events. Our ideal candidate will act as of the first point of contact with external leaders, board directors, executives and staff.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience supporting CEO
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Serves as a point of contact for office operations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing CEO’s email, schedule and appointments
- Scheduling domestic and international travel arrangements
- Establishing the board calendars; including meetings
- Updating the Board’s resource guide and its documents
- Conducting researches to support projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Senior Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.