Do you have a strong human resources generalist background?
Are you a collaborator that enjoys hands-on work?
We are currently in search of a Senior Manager of Human Resources for a Healthcare Certification Association. The position is based in Johns Creek, GA. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Certification Association
LOCATION: Johns Creek, GA (close to Atlanta and remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager of Human Resources
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $95,000 – $100,000 with excellent benefits
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the VP, Finance and supervising a Recruiting Specialist, this role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and overseeing the activities and strategy of the human resources department. The candidate will be hands on in the day-to-day operations of the department, involved in employee relations and performance management, also overseeing benefits administration, ensuring organizational compliance. This candidate will work closely with the VP on the strategic direction of HR. The candidate will be confident and collaborative, a hands-on strategist. Our ideal candidate has experience utilizing HRIS and working with technology. The candidate will be excited to grow with a stable organization with friendly staff.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience managing HR in the nonprofit sector, broad knowledge of employment law and employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, and organizational planning
- Bachelors in HR or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- SPHR or SPHR certificate is preferred
- Empathetic, shows good judgment, enjoys collaboration and leading
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee the human resources department, supervising one staff member and working hands-on in aspects including employee relations, performance management, benefits, compliance, and operational HR matters
- Work closely with the VP as well as the leadership team on the strategic direction of HR and the organization, also working with staff at all levels and building trusting relationships
- Build on and enhance the legacy culture of the organization
We’d love to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Senior Manager of HR” in the subject line.