Are you an experienced Nonprofit Management professional? Are you passionate about aligning clients with causes they can stand behind?
We are currently in search of a Senior Operations Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp-to-Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Senior Operations Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Senior Operations Manager, you will be providing training and oversight to ensure a company’s operations run smoothly. You will handle accounts payable and receivable, collect membership dues and manage budgets in excess of $1.5 million. Your event management skills will lead the organizations success in negotiating contracts, ordering supplies and running multi-day annual conferences. Your eye for detail and strong relationships with clients and staff will lead your success in overseeing client management systems, recruiting team members and reporting on any database changes that occur relating to these groups.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-6 years of nonprofit management experience
- Graduate degree preferred
- Experience negotiating contracts in excess of $150k
- Adept in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and is extremely organized
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and think strategically
- Experience working extensively with Financial Reporting and Database Management
- Possesses a friendly and approachable demeaner, positive attitude, and genuine interest in interacting with staff, Board, and donors
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Updating management and operations policies to support the betterment of the client experience
- Budget tracking and negotiations relating to large scale multi-day events
- Maintaining a positive rapport with clients, while cultivating new client relationships
- Work closely with the accountant to provide financial management support, including the facilitation of annual audits and budget growth
- Full cycle recruiting and identifying candidate potentials
- Improve business operations while Handling HR functions and strengthening editorials
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.