Are you an analytical professional with a background in operations? Do you enjoy working with people and have a knack for strategic planning?
We are currently in search of a Senior Project Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Senior Project Manager
SALARY: $35 – $40/ hour (~ $72K – $99K)
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will serve as a collaborative visionary and project manager for high-level internal projects, ranging from financial modeling and forecasting to streamlining human resource processes. You will be a proactive thinker who works well on their feet and can serve as a resource to all colleagues in order to effectively implement programs and services. This is an ideal position for a job seeker who enjoys working behind the scenes and is passionate about serving a disenfranchised community.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+years of finance, project management, and/or HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus
- Strong understanding of databases and computer systems, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
- Ability to provide support to multiple departments, as well as executive-level staff members
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to respond in a timely manner
- Flexible and comfortable working autonomously and in groups within a fast-growing nonprofit
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Knowledge of the Bay Area low-income housing market, subsidy programs, and/ or healthcare
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Forecast and implement project budgets with cross departmentally; oversee cash flow and analyze variances as needed
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create story lines and provide solutions to implement key project timelines and keep all parties on track
- Partner with the Chief Strategy Officer and senior leadership to grow the organization and its programs
- Consistently draw insights from key performance indicators and effectively present to an Executive team
- Utilize analytics and data driven programs to measure effectiveness
- Work to foster a goal-oriented and inclusive culture; provide mentoring and support to fellow team members around project definitions
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Internal Strategy Officer” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.