Are you a detailed-oriented recruiting professional? Are you motivated to help nonprofits fulfill their mission by guiding them in hiring talented staff?
We are currently in search of a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Palo Alto, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Palo Alto, CA
POSITION TITLE: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
SALARY: $85K – $95K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will be a key member of the Human Resources team and manage a full-cycle recruiting process, from reviewing candidates resumes to overseeing the onboarding process, for multiple high-level positions. You will have the drive to meet and exceed production goals and eager to take on new challenges in order to staff a well-established organization. As a seasoned HR professional, you will initiate an innovative sourcing process and provide a high level of customer service for internal and external members, as well as serve as a right-hand thought partner to executive leadership.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4-8 years of professional work experience, specifically in recruiting (in-house and/or agency), human resources, and/or sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS systems, and LinkedIn; Paycom experience, a plus
- Previous management/ supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of federal and state hiring regulations
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Comfortable managing a database and working independently
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills; strong judge of character
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Infectious enthusiasm for the identification and attraction of phenomenal talent
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Utilizing knowledge and priorities to develop diverse recruiting strategies that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent
- Championing the newly implemented applicant tracking system and consistently remain up-to-date on its latest functions
- Sourcing and interviewing (over the phone and in-person) candidates at a variety of skill and experience levels for diverse roles
- Serving as a manager and mentor to the Recruitment Partner; supervise their ongoing recruiting efforts and making sure requisitions are filled in a timely manner
- Consulting with multiple hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, composing compelling job descriptions, and improving upon existing onboarding process
- Serving as the face of the organization at open house events and managing partnerships with local universities, colleges, as well as outside recruiting agencies
- Coordinating in-person interviews and upholding a professional and enjoyable experience for all candidates
- Posting job descriptions to multiple outlets, including website, job boards, and social media; consistently prospecting passive job seekers
- Supporting staff members at all levels; work to create a diverse and collaborative office culture
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Talent Acquisition Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.