Are you licensed social worker in DC?
Do you have experience working with homeless populations?
We are currently in search of a Social Worker for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Social Worker
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $22.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will provide support and case management for homeless women within a residential facility.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess an MSW and minimum of LGSW or LGPC license for DC
- 1+ years of experience working with populations experience mental illness and/or homelessness
- Compassionate and caring
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop rapport with residents
- Conduct intakes with residents under supervision of LICSW
- Create case plans under the supervision of LICSW
- Respond to immediate needs, provide crisis intervention and resolve concerns
- Sign off on clients who take medication with staff supervision
- Other duties as needed/assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Licensed Social Worker” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.