Are you able to lead large teams across multiple departments?
Do you have a nursing degree with experience in social services?
Are you able to bring your “A game” every single day?
We are currently in search of a Vice President, Care Services for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Los Angeles County. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Non-profit
LOCATION: Los Angeles County (Agoura Hills)
POSITION TITLE: Vice President, Care Services
DURATION: Permanent / Direct Hire
SALARY: $90,000 – $100,000 (DOE)
Is This Your Dream Job? The VP, Care Services is a key position on the leadership team of a fast-paced, quickly growing organization. This person will coordinate the development of the Care Services division and related activities to utilize proper resources to best serve the clients. This role reports directly to the Chapter COO.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s degree required, ideally in Social Work, Nursing or related field
- 5+ years supervisory experience, preferably in a social services organization
- Oversight over a large and diverse staff
- Successful management of program budgets on various funding levels
- Able to oversee program budgets, managing restricted funding steams at various levels
- Creative, innovative, self-starting
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create onboarding plan ensuring policies, procedures, and systems are in place to support a consistent and high standard of care; provide necessary training, staff development, and program monitoring to support consistent practice of such standards
- Develop and implement quality assurance and customer satisfaction measurement programs
- Ensure goals and budgets are developed and aligned to the Chapter’s strategic plan
- Prepare and present monthly goals and performance reports to the CEO, COO, and respective Board committees
- Create a team-focused, collaborative environment where all execute successfully across departments to optimize outcomes; create cohesion within all Western Territory
- Ensure clear objectives and timelines for executing work plans
- Prepare annual staffing and budget plans with quarterly updates
- Oversee and ensure accurate and timely financial and programmatic reporting in support of government, foundation, and private funds
- Steward relationships and ensure compliance with funder requirements; monitor grant objectives and funder benchmarks to ensure meeting grant requirements; monitor expenditures in order to fully maximize grant and contract dollars during the grant period
We’d love to hear from you. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP, Care Services” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.