Do you enjoy graphic design? Do you like making content? Are you passionate about social justice and community service organizations?
We are currently in search of a Visual Designer & Content Producer for a Social Justice/Community Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Remote). This is a Temp/Temp-to-Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Justice/Community Service
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Remote)
POSITION TITLE: Visual Designer & Content Producer
SCHEDULE: M-F 40-hour workweek
HOURLY PAY: $28 -35/hr.
Is This Your Dream Job? The individual who will thrive in this position is a creative, driven professional committed to advancing social justice and truly values the organization’s mission and values. The individual in this position possesses rich media development skills to engage and inform audiences of the mission and impact of the organization. Additionally, the position works to support regular updates to the website with compelling visual layouts, and engaging content to engage audiences and promote the programs and impact of the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Excellent organizational, writing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess skills and experience in the use of common digital communication tools such as content management systems, curation and publishing tools, and e-marketing tools for information access, management, analysis, and presentation
- Knowledge of software programs (e.g., Salesforce, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Sketch, with in-depth knowledge of digital and video / motion tools and production technologies, including: HTML/CSS, wireframes, prototyping, social media platforms
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Designs large and small projects, including prominent brand print pieces, program one-sheets, executive presentations, posters, community flyers, and social media graphics
- Brand steward for organizational use of logo, wordmarks, visual representation in external and internal communications, signage, advertising, coordinates use of design templates and graphic design platforms
- Uses design, photography and video production and editing skills to create and manipulate images, videos, and other content such as GIFs, audio and other elements to engage and inform audiences
- Utilizes Salesforce tools to create and distribute templates for newsletters, digital reports, and to distribute communications for various institutional marketing needs
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Visual Designer & Content Producer” in the subject line.