Are you passionate about supporting research for illnesses and providing resources to patients?
Do you have 7+ years of experience in a healthcare/disease-related nonprofit or association?
We are currently in search of a nonprofit Vice President, Quality Care and Research for a Medical Association. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Association
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: VP, Quality Care and Research
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for overseeing programs related to medical and patient education, quality care and research. The candidate will create relevant reporting to monetize programs and manage the research portfolio strategy. This candidate will create educational content and oversee the volunteer committees. They will be excited to bring their healthcare background and strategic mind to a dynamic team that values patient advocacy. The candidate will be a science-minded and collaborative individual that has excellent communication skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience in a nonprofit or association with a healthcare/disease-related environment
- 5+ experience in management, preferably managing a team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Can collaborate with a team and cross-functionally
- Demonstrated autonomy in project management and building strategy
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret scientific materials and their methodologies and results
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide strategic oversight for medical and patient education, quality care and research programs
- Expand, grow and enhance programs to engage with healthcare professionals
- Implement programs, services and resources in order to move the mission of the organization forward, with a focus on patient advocacy
- Collaborate with leadership and team to execute programs, working hands on to ensure projects are executed
- Supervise two direct reports and the day-to-day activities of the Quality Care & Research department
- Support other departments to build relationships and secure funding
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.