We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Schaumburg, IL. This is a Full-time/Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Schaumburg, IL
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Full-time/Temporary (possibility of becoming permanent)
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of prior administrative experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience working in an association or health related nonprofit setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Previous project management experience
- Self-started and highly motivated
- Highly organized and adaptable to changing work environments
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Analytical thinker
- High level of professionalism
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage and maintain agendas and calendars
- Plan and organize meetings
- Write agendas and takes notes
- Help with budgets and expense tracking
- Coordinate travel
- Prepare specialized reports
- Support 2 C-level executives and assist other staff members as needed
- Track and complete various projects
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.