Do you have great interpersonal and customer service skills?
Do you consider yourself to be well-organized?
Are you comfortable managing administrative support for staff of all levels?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Business Development Nonprofit. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a Permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Business Development Nonprofit
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant supports the company by acting as the first point of contact and managing the reception area and phones. This person will be outgoing and comfortable interacting with a diverse spectrum of people, including senior executives. He/she will be a self-starter that can take ownership of his/her duties under minimal supervision. This person will have responsibility for ordering supplies, maintaining office equipment, and managing the IT contract. This role reports to the VP, Finance and Administration.
- Competitive health benefits package.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1-2 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work with staff at all levels, external partners, and as a general representative of the organization to the public.
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and is a self-starter.
- Comfortable and skill in managing IT functions.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Managing office functions including reception, phones, master calendar, and mail processing.
- Providing administrative support for organization-wide meetings and staff events, including preparation, development and compilation of agendas, exhibits and meeting materials.
- Supports VP, Finance and Administration in administrative and data entry needs.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.