Do you have StudioEnterprise (DonorDirect) experience?
Are you a self-disciplined leader with the ability to manage multiple tasks?
We are currently in search of a Database administrator (StudioEnterprise) for a Faith-based Organization. The organization is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. This is a part-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-based Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Database Administrator
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? The Database Administrator will be responsible for the integrity and management of the database, donor services, committee management and marketing/communications functions of the Foundation. The Database Administrator reports to the Executive Director and supervises all database employees.
Our client is a Faith-based organization that works to support and empower Christians. This position will contribute to improving the organization in order to achieve its strategic planning goals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Minimum 2-4 years of StudioEnterprise (DonorDirect) experience
- Professional experience in a nonprofit environment required
- Strong leadership, presentation and organizational skills required
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Fluent in donor database administration and reporting including SQL,
- High attention to detail
- Must possess strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Ensuring the integrity of the data and accurate reporting
- Creating and implementing policies to ensure development information is secure
- Providing timely and accurate processing of donor entries and acknowledgements
- Serving as primary customer service support to all organization leaders and donors
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Database Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.