Are you a Raiser’s Edge whiz, looking for an opportunity to work with a world-renown healthcare organization?
We are currently in search of a Development/Database Assistant for a Healthcare Facility. The position is based in Bethesda, MD (metro accessible). This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Facility
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD (metro accessible)
POSITION TITLE: Development/Database Assistant
DURATION: Approx. 1 month
SCHEDULE: 35-40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.50 – $16.60/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This positions will support a busy Development Department by entering year-end donations into their database. Volume is work is very high, especially at this time of year. The organization anticipates 1,500-2,000 separate donations/entries during this month.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience working within a fundraising database management, Excel, and word processing required.
- Experience with Raisers Edge is strongly preferred.
- Must have good communication, organization and writing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a positive attitude and work well in a team-oriented environment.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Serve as key individual responsible for organization’s fundraising database, including maintaining gift, campaign, fund, and appeal information as well as updating organizational relationships.
- Oversees the receipt of monetary donations from opening the mail through batching, gift entry and acknowledgment.
- Responsible for pulling donations from various on-line portals and importing gifts into database.
- Responsible for timely data entry to ensure finance can post gifts and close the month in an already established time frame.
- Coordinates acknowledgements, prepares and mails thank you letters as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by the Development Department staff.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development/Database Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.