Are you a highly organized multitasker?
Do you have experience supporting executives?
Do you want to make a positive impact in your community?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a nonprofit organization. The position is based in downtown Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Full-Time, Temp-to-Perm
Is This Your Dream Job?
This organization is looking for a highly organized and detail oriented individual to join their administrative team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience preferred
- Nonprofit experience preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be extremely organized and capable of finishing projects on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage calendars
- Answer phones and respond to correspondence
- Schedule and plan meetings
- Able to maintain financial records
- Data entry
- Assist with events
- Other tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.