Do you have a sales background and looking to work in the nonprofit sector?
We are currently in search of a Sales Representative for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Union Station)
POSITION TITLE: Sales Representative
DURATION: Temporary, On-going
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Fast-paced office environment with multiple projects being coordinated at once. The Sales Representative will be reaching out to current members to promote a new, additional service. Reporting to the Director of Membership, this position required a high level of optimism and enthusiasm.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in B2B sales required
- Experience working with executives desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience with membership organization preferred
- Great phone presence and comfortable selling services to member organizations
- Self-starter and able managing multiple projects at a time
- Has previous experience working with CRM database
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Calling on membership organizations from a targeted list to subscribe to specific benefit program and logging those leads in database
- Keeping track of outreach efforts utilizing a CRM system and membership database
- Working with Membership Director on membership development duties, as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Sales Representative” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.