Do you have 2+ years of experience in administration, communications and/or fundraising?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Program Coordinator for a Scientific Membership Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Membership Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Gallery Place metro)
POSITION TITLE: Program Coordinator
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
TEMP HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $16.00
ANNUAL SALARY: $50,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Coordinator provides administrative and logistical support to department staff involved in global outreach initiatives. This person will interface with members, update databases, set up meetings and assist in implementing marketing plans.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of office experience required
- Experience with Associations a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual or multilingual a huge plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Able to learn new technology quickly
- Self-starter and team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting members in booking international travel arrangements
- Tracking budgets
- Inputting data into database
- Set up meeting with members via video conference or in-person
- Send donor acknowledgements
- Assist in implementing marketing and communications plan
- Update program website
- Process membership applications
- Other tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.