Do you have 3+ years of experience in administrative project management?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Project Coordinator for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (McPherson Square)
POSITION TITLE: Project Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $19.00/hour
ANTICIPATED SALARY: $45,000-$50,000
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will provide administrative support to 3 Directors in the DC office including scheduling and planning meetings, conference calls, creating materials and tracking and completing follow up tasks.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior association experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage calendars and coordinate meetings
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Warm, friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage schedules for Senior Director and two department directors, anticipating and handling conflicts and ensuring appropriate materials are developed and available ahead of time
- Provide administrative and project management support in planning meetings and projects
- Update meeting rosters, schedules, creating agendas, writing summation reports and following up on resultant action items
- Assist in developing departmental budgets as needed
- Assist with mailings, electronic alerts and general data entry duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.