Do you want to help job seekers find gainful employment within the nonprofit sector?
Are you looking for an exciting, opportunity to both help others and grow yourself professionally in the areas of recruiting and sales?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to prioritize while juggling multiple projects at once?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for our Temporary Division of Careers In Nonprofits! The position is based in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION: Careers In Nonprofits
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Downtown Loop)
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter, Temporary Division
SCHEDULE: Full-time (8:30am-5:30pm)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? We’re looking for smart, humble and results-oriented people to join our Chicago team! Our Recruiters manage the full cycle of recruiting which includes sourcing resumes, phone screening, and interviewing qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for temporary/temporary to permanent opportunities. This person is also responsible for conducting sales outreach and developing a pipeline of new business with nonprofit organizations and associations in the Chicago, IL area. This person recommends and places strong candidates within our client’s organizations and manages client accounts in an effective and efficient fashion, providing a high level of customer service.
We are a growing, fast-paced and team-oriented company who has been making a difference in the nonprofit community since 2006. We’ve received Best of Staffing for the 6th year in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction. In addition, Careers In Nonprofits was named among the Best Professional Recruiting Firms for 2018.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced Recruiting or Sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual; strong interpersonal skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Calling prospective clients to develop a pipeline of business to contribute to the Temporary Division
- Posting/marketing job descriptions to relevant outlets, including social media
- Consulting with nonprofits to understand their needs for internal hires
- Sourcing and interviewing (over the phone and in-person) job seekers at a variety of skill and experience levels
- Recommending job seekers to nonprofit clients for position openings
- Writing job descriptions and candidate summaries to present to clients
- Conducting professional reference checks and completing on-boarding paperwork for placed candidates
- Handling and filing confidential job seeker paperwork
- Providing ongoing support to nonprofit clients and candidates throughout the duration of an assignment
- Scheduling meetings and visits with current and prospective clients
- Entering accurate and informational data into our company database
- Other duties as assigned, in support of the Temporary Division and Chicago Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.