Do you have 8+ years of experience supporting High-Level Executives?
Are you an energetic multitasker that’s quick on your feet?
Can you anticipate other’s needs?
We are currently in search of a Executive Nonprofit Assistant for a Foundation. This position is based in Chicago, IL and is a full time, permanent opportunity.
LOCATION: Chicago (Streeterville)
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Executive Assistant
DURATION: Permanent, Full – Time
SALARY: $70,000 – $80,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will perform a wide variety of administrative activities supporting President and Sr. Vice President in their day to day needs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree(required)
- 7-10 years of experience supporting Executives
- Experience using Outlook and Concur
- Detail-orientated and highly organized
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Warm, professional and energetic
- Takes confidentiality and integrity seriously
- Analytical thinker and has anticipatory problem-solving skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Calendar and Project Management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Scheduling meetings onsite/offsite
- Scheduling conference calls
- Managing heavy correspondence including drafting responses and tracking follow ups.
- Preparing expense reports
- Handling telephone calls and managing email responses
- Creating systems and processes to improve productivity and engagement
- Occasional editorial and library work
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.