Do you have 3+ years of experience in membership or certifications for an association?
We are currently in search of a Membership Assistant for an Environmental Association. The position is Remote. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Association
POSITION TITLE: Membership Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week (3 days/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00-17.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Membership Assistant will work both with the membership and certifications departments to help respond to member inquiries and ensure virtual education courses are running smoothly. This will be a temporary assignment, expected to last through about the end of December. While all the work can be done remotely, preference will be for candidates who are willing/able to commute to Ashburn, VA for training.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of membership and/or certifications experience required
- Association experience required
- Proficiency with coordinating Zoom meetings required
- HS Diploma required
- iMIS experience highly preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist course instructors with Zoom preparation and troubleshooting
- Monitor Zoom courses, muting participants when necessary and ensuring smooth flow of each meeting
- Respond to member requests for assistance with login’s, renewals and general questions
- Help run reports on member data when needed
- Conduct routine data entry in iMIS as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.