Do you have experience supporting a development team with data entry?
We are currently in search of a Database Coordinator for an Environmental Association. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Association
LOCATION: Remote (DC)
POSITION TITLE: Database Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 33 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Database Coordinator will support a larger development team with gift entry, data clean-up and reporting. This person will also have the opportunity to assist with prospect research and donor relations as time allows. This position will begin November 2nd.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of nonprofit data entry experience required
- CRM experience required (Revolution Online a plus)
- Must be able to work remotely and provide own technology
- Prior fundraising experience a plus
- Proficiency with Tableau and InDesign a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Entering gifts and prospect information into Revolution Online
- Cleaning up duplicate/inaccurate data
- Pull weekly and monthly donor reports
- Transfer data from various other platforms into Revolution Online
- Assist with prospect research
- Assist with donor relations support
- Other duties to support the development team as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.