Have you supported a donor data migration project for a nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Data Project Coordinator for an International Foundation. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Foundation
POSITION TITLE: Data Project Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~2 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $21.00 – $24.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Data Project Coordinator will serve as a liaison to the CRM’s data migration team, responding to requests to edit, shift and update data as needed. This person will also liaise between the internal staff and CRM’s team for customization requests. As the project progresses, this person will also need to integrate new authorization for monthly givers in their new CRM/Stripe systems.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of data management experience required
- Demonstrated experience in donor data migration required
- Must have own laptop and adequate WIFI to work remotely
- Prior experience with web-based CRM’s preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Connect with external team managing the new CRM migration to:
- Track timeline of migration project, ensuring all tasks are completely in timely manner
- Updating/Editing data as needed
- Make customization requests
- Troubleshoot any problems with imported data
- Access Stripe platform and re-authorize monthly payments for donors in new CRM
- Merge/edit donor profiles as requested
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Project” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.