Are you a previous Careers In Nonprofits candidate?
Has it been more than 1 year since you last met with us?
Are you passively or actively searching for a new opportunity at this time?
CNP is looking to reconnect with mid-level development professionals that have least 6 years of experience. Based off industry trends, we expect this quarter to hold tons of development positions, and we want to make sure you have first priority! This process will allow us to reconnect and update your candidate profile for when these amazing opportunities arise.
We are seeking individuals with prior titles such as:
- Development Manager
- Director of Development
- Major Gift Specialist
- Manager of Individual Giving
- Director of Individual Giving
- Events manager
- Major Gifts Manager
- Philanthropy Manager
- Director of Fundraising
- Grants Manager
- Among others!
Prior professional experience with grant writing is preferred and experience with the items below are a huge plus:
- Raiser’s Edge
- Social Media
- Donor Perfect
- Email marketing
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 5x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in reconnecting, please submit a resume(cover letters are not necessary) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Development Reconnect”
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.