Do you have 2+ years of nonprofit administrative experience?
Are you looking to collaborate with a dynamic and mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Clerical Assistant for a Community Organization. The position is based in Northwest Chicago, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Organization
LOCATION: Northwest Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Clerical Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: Part-time (24 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Clerical Assistant will support the Compliance Manager in all matters involving client mailings, community engagement, and data tracking. This is a great position for someone who is looking to start ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of nonprofit administrative experience preferred
- Bilingual or conversational in Spanish required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge Excel and high-level data entry required
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to multitask, manage time, and adhere deadlines
- Passionate about serving culturally diverse Chicago communities
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.