Do you have 3+ years of nonprofit administrative experience?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Catholic School. The position is based in Washington, DC, but will begin remotely. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Catholic School
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $19.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant will support business operations for a Catholic School including calendar management for the President, donation processing for the development department and general administrative support for the entire office. This role is intended to be temp to hire and will require an ability to work remotely in the beginning, with a willingness to work part-time in office beginning in August. Post-COVID, this role will be 100% in-office.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3+ years of nonprofit administrative support experience
- Proficient with Google Suite, especially Google Sheets required
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and/or QuickBooks a plus
- Prior experience with office and calendar management strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in fundraising preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Duties will vary depending on the school year cycle and needs of the team
- Calendar management for President
- Processing mail, sorting checks and entering donations in Raiser’s Edge
- Processing acknowledgement letters in a timely manner
- Supporting Board of Trustees with requests for information, documentation and meetings
- Manage on-campus purchases
- Coordinating with leadership on follow-up items and administrative projects
- Assisting with beginning and end of year compliance reporting
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Admin” in the subject line.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.