Do you have 3+ years of administrative support experience?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an International Women’s Rights Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC (will begin remotely). This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International Women’s Rights Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (begin Remotely)
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $19.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director and a 3-member management team. This person will be actively involved in the day-to-day functions of the office, while also serving as a liaison to the Board of Directors, coordinating staff schedules and assisting with fundraising operations. We are looking for a collaborative individual who enjoys having their hands in a lot of different pots. The anticipated salary for the permanent role is about $45,000.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of administrative support experience required
- Minimum of Associate’s degree required
- Prior nonprofit experience highly preferred
- Fully proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Impeccable attention to detail
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide day to day administrative assistance to the management team (Executive Director, Deputy Director, Finance Director and Development Director)
- Liaise with the Board of Directors; maintain governance records, schedule meetings and send reminders, coordinate committee activities
- Support routine finance and HR functions and periodic special projects
- Assistant with fundraising operations and relationship management including scheduling meetings, managing donor data and preparing correspondence
- Coordinate schedules, logistics and travel for organizational meetings and events
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TTP Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.