Do you have excellent written communication skills?
Have you provided customer service support to nonprofit stakeholders?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Washington DC (Hybrid). This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Hybrid Remote)
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 30 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Assistant will provide support to a small office as they prepare for their spring conference. This role will be 30 hours/week, with approximately 1 day/week in-person. All other work can be completed remotely during regular business hours.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of office experience required
- Prior experience working with CRM or AMS systems required
- Superior written communication skills required
- High level attention to detail and customer service skills required
- Must be able to provide own laptop and WIFI
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Responding to emails from members requesting information or seeking clarification
- Assisting with backend registration processing for Spring Conference
- Assist in processing payments as needed
- In person mail-processing
- Shipping out conference and member materials weekly
- Administrative support to the operations and event teams
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.