Are you a proactive, self-starter looking for a diverse role?
Do you have at least 2+ years of experience in advancement?
We are currently in search of an Advancement Coordinator for a Cultural Organization.
ORGANIZATION: Cultural Organization
LOCATION: North Riverside, IL
POSITION TITLE: Advancement Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $19.00/hour
Annual Pay: $45,000 – $53,000
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for an Advancement Coordinator to support the President, Vice President of Philanthropy, and Events Manager. This project based position will support the organization with database management, major gifts efforts, special event and volunteer coordination, with other duties as assigned. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in advancement, database management and events, required
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge, required
- Experience with donor cultivation and processing gifts, required
- Experience in special events planning, required
- Prior experience in supporting executive level professionals
- Valid driver’s license, with access to a vehicle for some travel, required
- Detail orientated, analytical thinker capable of working independently or collaborating
- Able to stay after hours for weekend or evening events
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Ashley Viscardi at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Advancement Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.