Are you a nonprofit professional with 2+ years of administrative experience?
We are currently in search of an Assessment Coordinator for a Religious Educational Organization
ORGANIZATION: Religious Educational Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Hyde Park)
POSITION TITLE: Assessment Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Part-Time 15-20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for an Assessment Coordinator to assist the Director of Assessment and the Office of the Dean with specified responsibilities. One portion of the position consists of updating the online and print version of the organizations course catalog. The second portion involves administrative support for the Director Assessment in preparation for student assessments. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Experience generating spreadsheets, collecting data, producing graphs, and compiling reports
- Experience in MS Office Suite, required
- Proactive, self-starter who is detail-oriented, able to manage their time and multiple deadlines efficiently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Revise and maintain the organizations online course catalog in order to ensure the catalog is available prior to the start of the academic year
- Acquire updates from faculty members for course catalog and update academic policies as approved by the Faculty
- Work in conjunction with the Office of Student Academics to update and input current academic policies in the catalog
- Summarize data from student questionnaires for inclusion into educational effectiveness report
- Work in conjunction with Director of Assessment to produce statement of educational effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Ashley Viscardi at email@example.com with “Assessment Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.