Do you have experience working with Associations?
Has being stuck at home got you thinking about a new opportunity?
We’d love to connect with you(virtually of course)!
Are you an Association Professional looking for a new opportunity? Careers In Nonprofits recruits for nonprofits and associations; regionally and nationally. If you have two or more years of experience working for an association within the Administrative, Marketing, Operations, Finance or Fundraising department-let’s chat!
We work with Nonprofits/Associations that have these types of missions:
- Social Services/Direct Services
- Religion (specific denomination or religious freedoms)
- Arts & Culture
- And more!
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 6x winner of the ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? We love referrals! Feel free to send us their resume or share this posting with them!
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.