Are you fluent in Spanish?
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
We are currently in search of a Program Assistant for an Educational Association. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Association
LOCATION: Remote (DC)
POSITION TITLE: Program Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~3-5 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $16.00 – $17.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Program Assistant will work directly with students who have applied to summer internships with partner organizations. Once selections have been made, this person will also help facilitate logistics between the student and the organization. This person will be required to utilize spoke and written Spanish frequently.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assist with processing internship applications; formatting materials and passing along to decision-makers
- Following up with students for missing pieces of information or regarding next steps
- Assist with logistical arrangements for all internship opportunities; including housing/travel arrangements where needed
- Answer any questions from applicants and selected students regarding the internship program over the phone and via email
- Utilize Spanish language skills when conversing with applicants/students
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.