Careers In Nonprofit’s mission is to offer the best staffing experience to candidates and clients in the nonprofit sector. We are currently hiring for a candidate concierge to help support our recruiters in the permanent and temporary division.
Through our exceptional service, we are changing the overall experience of partnering with a staffing firm. We believe that by building a network of nonprofit professionals, together we can positively impact communities across the country. We have received the Best of Staffing award 7 years in a row, for client and placed talent satisfaction, granting us a Diamond Status as a firm…and we’re not slowing down anytime soon!
Position Overview: Relationship building is a core driver of our success. As the candidate concierge, you will handle company-wide recruitment and will share some responsibilities with our Recruiter/Operations coordinator. Additionally, our ideal candidate will also manage all things loxo AI, Source and Campaign. We have an outstanding team dedicated to recruiting and placing top talent within nonprofits. We are passionate about delivering an out-of-this-world candidate/client experience, and we know that starts with us.
How you will spend your day:
- Maintain a strong permanent and temporary candidate pool
- Work closely with recruiters on searches as assigned
- Create general postings for a variety of positions
- Manage open houses for each branch
- Work closely with President to strategize on best practices for candidate experience
- Ensure the candidate experience is world class experience
- Create and manage company-wide special events
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, can do attitude with an entrepreneurial sprit
- Results-oriented with eagerness to learn and grow
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Membership experience a plus
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Employees receive a competitive base salary, 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, and vacation, personal and holiday pay
- Teleworking days
- Professional development
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob🧡 mission, our hearts celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Careers In Nonprofits Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law