Do you have 1-3 years of administrative support experience?
We are currently in search of a Communications Administrative Assistant for a Women’s Rights Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Women’s Rights Organization
POSITION TITLE: Communications Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $19.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Communications Administrative Assistant will supporting a broader Marketing/Communications team with the day-to-day administrative function. This person will be in charge or creating and maintaining a resource library of photos/videos from the organization’s 40-year history. Additionally, this person will maintain contact lists, process invoices and take minutes in team meetings. There is an opportunity for this person to gain exposure to email and social media marketing, if that is of interest. This role is ongoing, with no specific end date in mind.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience required
- Prior exposure to marketing or communications functions a plus
- Passion for social justice and women’s rights
- Proactive, proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain Media Resource Library, ensuring all photos and videos are tagged and organized properly
- Facilitate the acquisition of new images and maintaining database of professional photographers
- Process invoices and maintain credit card logs for the department
- Maintain and distribute requests from other departments to the communications team
- Keep minutes for weekly team meetings
- Assist in setting up meetings across departments
- Assist with maintaining media contact list in Excel and Salesforce
- Assist with email marketing, social media and web updates as needed
- Other administrative duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.