Do you have 2+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for a Scientific Membership Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Membership Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
DURATION: Temporary, Ongoing
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Assistant will work closely with both the Manager and Directors of Development providing administrative support.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2+ years of development experience required
- Must have great customer service skills and able to interact with donors over the phone and via email
- Experience working in association environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain Annual Giving Program by ensuring that renewals and acknowledgements are sent on a timely basis
- Work in partnership with the Development Stewardship and Donor Relations Coordinator to support the engagement of donors as well as any recognition efforts
- Partner with the membership department to provide reports on the financial progress of Development efforts
- Other administrative duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Development Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.