Do you have experience with donor data processing?
We are currently in search of a Development Assistant for a Literacy Organization. The position is Remote. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Literacy Organization
LOCATION: Remote (EST)
POSITION TITLE: Development Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~6-8 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 16-20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $19.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Assistant will primarily support the donation processing function and year-end reporting systems. This is a temporary, fully remote opportunity. All work must be completed during regular business hours.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in donation processing required
- Experience working with a CRM required; Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work part-time during regular business hours
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Enter all gifts (check scans and EFTs) into Salesforce
- Maintain data quality and transfer process for synced online donations
- Attach back-up that cannot be included in Salesforce fields
- Log into giving portals and obtain donation details as necessary
- Send monthly reconciliation reports generated in Salesforce
- Problem-solve with Finance Team on reconciling items
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Dev Assist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.