Do you have 2+ years of fundraising experience?
We are currently in search of a Development Coordinator for a Family Support Organization. The position is based in Annandale, VA (hybrid). This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Support Organization
LOCATION: Annandale, VA (Hybrid)
POSITION TITLE: Development Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $25.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Coordinator will work directly under the President & CEO to execute on development strategy. This person will be in charge or database management, donor engagement, grant management, event planning and online engagement. This work will be done on a hybrid model (split between in-office and remote) until a time it is deemed safe to return to the office full-time. Selected candidates must successfully complete a full background investigation and TB test. If it is determined to be a good long-term fit, this role could become permanent.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years of fundraising experience required
- CRM experience required (Salsa preferred)
- Prior experience with social media and/or website management highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Prior experience working in a nonprofit that serves children and/or families a plus
- Must be able to commute to Annandale, VA (not metro accessible)
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop the organization’s individual donor base
- Research potential new funding sources and develop relationships
- Manage donation management process including data entry, gift acknowledgements, stewardship and reporting
- Assist in scheduling events and meeting with prospective donors
- Work with team on publications, brochure materials and other promotional materials
- Perform ongoing grant management and reporting
- Support the grant writing process including research and editing
- Assist with planning all in-person and virtual events
- Manage social media platforms and work with program staff to develop web content
- Various clerical duties as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Dev Coord” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.