Do you have at least 3 years’ experience working with Raiser’s Edge?
Are you passionate about creating social impact in communities?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator for a Social Services Organization. This position is based in Evanston, IL.
ORGANIZATION: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Evanston, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Development Database Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent, Full time or Part-time
HOURLY PAY: $19.00/hour
SALARY RANGE: $38,000-$40,000/year
Is This Your Dream Job? The Development Database Coordinator will report to the Chief Development Officer to help build and support the fundraising capabilities of the department by using specialized software (Raiser’s Edge 7.96, and NXT) to store, organize and retrieve data. The position is also responsible for conducting prospect research and providing analysis and reports related to finance and development departments. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience working in analytical, research, or information specialist role utilizing Raiser’s Edge
- Mastery of Raiser’s Edge 7.9 and MS Office Suite required
- Computer-literate, with excellent analysis and reporting skills and significant experience in database management
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information and material in a discretionary manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Meets commitments and deadlines on a consistent and timely basis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and cooperate with a variety of people
- Ensures strong working relationships with variety of stakeholders/clients and customers
- Strong organizational skills in coordinating assignments and meeting deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Exhibits a professional demeanor at all times
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Keeping Raiser’s Edge database running, streamlined and updated at all times
- Formatting and mapping database for most efficient use
- Working with CDO, implement specific funds, appeals and campaign strategies
- Preparing queries, reports, and merge files for mailings, email, donor annual reports and events
- Maintaining accurate and complete information on all constituents
- Track all gift information and generating donor acknowledgment letters.
- Importing and exporting multiple record files.
- Prepare lists and formatted merge documents for variety of functions including outreach calls, list reviews, mail merges and additional functions as necessary
- Preparing ongoing revenue and analysis reports for executive management, board, finance team, fundraising team
- General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling fail over of a Blackbaud hosted site database
- Serve as primary contact with Blackbaud and related vendors regarding database management, training, and services.
- Prospect Research and Data Mining
- Properly map, import and export data from a variety of external systems such as excel, office and other databases
- Maintain internal systems for tracking notes, proposals and affinity groups
- Working with Fundraising team, build out gift tables for initiative specific fundraising efforts
- Prepare donor profiles, briefings, and lists for front-line fundraisers, Executive Leadership, Board and committees when necessary
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.