Do you have 2+ years of experience working with a Learning Management System?
We are currently in search of a Digital Learning Specialist for a Professional Medical Association. The position is based in Washington, DC (begins remotely; hybrid for the long-term). This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Professional Medical Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Remote to Start and Hybrid for the long-term)
POSITION TITLE: Digital Learning Specialist
SALARY RANGE: $50,000 – $55,000 + benefits
Is This Your Dream Job? The Digital Learning Specialist will assist with the implementation of the Learning Management System (LMS). In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Education team to support the development of e-learning products and services via the LMS and maintain workflow for enrollment, testing, grading, certification and other program requirements. You will be a key contributor in the Education department’s integration and use of technology throughout the educational portfolio, including the audience response system (ARS), course authoring software and other platforms as needed. This role will begin remotely. Once it is deemed safe to return to office, this role is expected to be hybrid with about 2 days/week in-office (or more, if preferred).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of previous experience supporting digital learning; association experience a plus
- Must have exposure to working with a Learning Management System
- Experience with Content Authoring Tools required (such as Captivate/Articulate)
- Familiarity with ACCME requirements and annual reporting a plus
- Comfortability with webcasting and video editing tools preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage technical components of course creation and maintenance, including:
- Managing the creation and configuration of LMS courses and educational initiatives and/or enhancements to existing courses (not instructional design)
- Assisting course authors with publishing course content from authorware tools
- Create, manage and enforce LVM content publication standards
- Collaborate with analysts, designers and internal system owners in the testing of new courses and applications
- Assist with developing customized and standard reports generated from the LMS, including learner performance, question performance and other reports as needed
- Assist in data collection and reporting of annual ACCME reports via PARS
- Serve as lead staff contact for audience response system
- Maintain and support LMS platform and users to include learners and internal administrators
- Collaborate with IT department to implement software updates to LMS
- Research and resolve learner and administrator issues as needed
- Contribute to and execute the education technology strategy and evolution, including researching and making recommendations on software products and services in support of those efforts
- Manage and execute delivery of webinars with other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Digital Learning” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.