Are you a skilled digital marketing professional looking for your next growth opportunity?
We are currently in search of a Digital Marketing Manager for Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA). The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA)
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
Annual Salary: $75-85k/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? OAAA’s marketing team is seeking an experienced and results-focused digital marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative, data-driven digital marketing programs. This position will work closely with OAAA’s member services team to provide strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution to support member recruitment and retention goals. The ideal candidate will be experienced in website management, SEO, and a wide range of go-to-market activities with demonstrated success building and leading B2B digital marketing campaigns throughout the funnel across web, social, email, and events (both in-person and virtual).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, association and/or advertising experience preferred
- Experience in web content management (WordPress)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (HubSpot, MailChimp, Sprout Social)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro preferred), Canva, and similar tools
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Strategize and develop compelling, branded content for websites and digital marketing channels
- Play key role in launch of new website by managing the work product of web developers and consultants which includes UX design, SEO, content audits, and website copy
- Manage all aspects of OAAA’s websites on an ongoing basis by implementing improvements, keeping content updated and accurate, and building new pages
- Provide analytics and strategic recommendations for all digital channels: websites, email, social media, event platforms
- Develop and execute digital strategy for go-to market campaigns, events, and awards programs
- Take ownership from design to layout to distribution for all marketing membership communications including monthly newsletters, SmartBrief, webinar and event promotion, and press efforts
- Develop graphics and artwork to be optimized for and used across digital channels
- Identify opportunities to enhance member experience through digital and other channels including partner, sales, campaigns, communications, and organizational processes
- Research and recommend creative and innovative digital campaign tactics and experiences based on data and insights
- Measure, optimize and report on content and campaign analytics and ROI; pull reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results to key stakeholders
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environments
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.