Do you have 2+ years of digital communications experience?
We are currently in search of a Digital Media Assistant for a Health Research Organization. The position is Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Research Organization
LOCATION: Remote (DC based)
POSITION TITLE: Digital Media Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~6 months)
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $23.00-$26.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Digital Media Assistant with support day to day updates and maintenance of the organization’ website, carrying out editorial and general content updating tasks as necessary.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications
- 2 years of comparable work experience required, preferably within a healthcare environment
- Strong web production experience with HTML and Drupal required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products
- Photoshop/design experience required
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple deadline-driven projects
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create and proof new webpages following established guidelines/instructions
- Update and edit existing website content following established guidelines/instructions
- Review and manage website request tickets in the Zendesk ticketing system
- Prepare or create documents for the website using Word documents and PDF’s
- Prepare photos for the website (selecting/resizing/cropping) with Photoshop
- Review and update documentation for new and existing tasks in collaboration with the web team
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Website” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.