Do you have 3+ years of experience supporting executives?
We are currently in search of an Executive Assistant for a Global Leadership Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC (but will begin remotely). This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Global Leadership Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Adams Morgan/begins remotely)
POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
SALARY: $65,000 – $75,000
Is This Your Dream Job? The Executive Assistant will lead overall maintenance of the Executive Office including managing calendars, scheduling, logistics and correspondence for the CEO and 3 EVP’s. This role will begin remotely, but will primarily work in office once it is deemed safe to do so. The hours are generally 9am-5pm, but some work may be required after hours, especially as it relates to meeting preparations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience supporting C-suite level executives required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or additional years of experience)
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Prior experience with Board management preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage scheduling of meetings and appointments for the executive office, prioritizing requests and troubleshooting conflicts
- Provide the Executive Office with detailed monthly and weekly schedule look-ahead reports
- Respond to all correspondence for the Executive office including phone calls, emails, meeting requests, invitations, etc.
- Draft outgoing email and written correspondence including donor thank you notes on behalf of the CEO
- Serve as gateway between Executive Office and the organization, managing information flow and delegating projects to staff
- Prep CEO for all meetings and ensure they all have necessary details and materials ahead of time
- Support the planning and execution of quarterly Board meetings, including all logistics arrangements, initiation tracking, drafting the agenda, preparing and distributing the Board book, setting up Committee meetings and preparing minutes and follow-up items
- Input executive office scheduling actions/meetings into Salesforce and enter and update contact information of executive office contacts
- Greet arriving visitors to the executive office
- Coordinate logistics for all domestic and international travel
- Reconcile credit card expenses and prepare required invoices and check requests
- Maintain appropriate inventory of office supplies in the Executive Office
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “EA” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.