Do you experience managing an office move?
We are currently in search of a Facilities Manager for a Reproductive Justice Organization. The position is Hybrid between Annandale, VA and Remote. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Reproductive Justice Organization
LOCATION: Annandale, VA/Remote
POSITION TITLE: Facilities Manager
DURATION: Temporary (~3 months)
SCHEDULE: 35 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: DOE
Is This Your Dream Job? The Facilities Manager will help supervise/coordinate an in-town office move. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong project management skills who can coordinate with the architect on timelines, book and manage movers and coordinate with their IT vendor. We are looking for someone with prior experience supervising an office move, who can both work remotely and on-site at their Annandale, VA location when needed. This role will begin in March of 2021.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience facilitating an office move required
- Experience with budget management and financial bookkeeping required
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to adapt, jump in and problem solve when things go awry
- Physical requirement: Able to regularly bend, lift and move 50 pounds
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Liaise with the architect about the new office timelines, specifications and customizations
- Book movers
- Facilitate packing with other staff and hired professionals
- Manage and communicate updates in schedules with all involved parties
- Track all vendor agreements and payments
- Manage delivery of furniture, equipment and boxes
- Work with IT vendor to ensure all systems are set up properly
- Assist with unpacking/preparing the office for staff
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Facilities Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.