Are you a detailed-oriented facilities professional? Do you have 5+ years of consulting experience? Are you interested in working for a social service organization?
We are currently in search of a Facilities Manager for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Facilities Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Facilities Manager, you will plan, organize, and oversee space planning initiatives, develop budgets and oversee all facilities maintenance operations. Reporting the CFO, you will serve as the primary liaison with contractors and vendors and champion all sustainability initiatives with all staff members to ensure effectively timely completion of all projects. This is an ideal position for an effective communicator and facilities leader looking to apply their skills in a social service environment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-7 years of project/budget management and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and PMP Certification preferred; ABCP a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and experience working in Project Management software and a database
- Superior written/verbal communication and mathematical abilities required
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, contractors, outside vendors, and staff
- Understanding of operations and maintenance building systems, including local and state regulations
- Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Manage and monitor administration of facilities related contracts and ensure a high level of quality for all contractual work
- Support the Chief Financial Officer in analyzing risk assessment, annual budgetary reports, and creating plans for capital and non-capital projects
- Maintain accurate records for all organizational operations and work with appropriate staff on all safety and security issues related to the organization
- Serve as building manager to coordinate storage facilities, office space plans, inspections, and review work requests
- Consistently ensure accuracy, quality and intent in all work performed
- Think quickly on your feet and effectively implement deadlines and priorities; ability to work independently and alongside various cultures and personalities
- Possess a high level of reasoning; track and review project data and have the ability to forecast trends
- Maintain a positive friendly approach to all internal and external stakeholders
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Facilities Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.