Do you have 4+ years of nonprofit development experience?
Do you have proven success in fundraising growth and results?
We are currently in search of a Nonprofit Fundraising Manager for an Association This position is based in Northbrook, IL.
LOCATION: Northbrook, IL
POSITION TITLE: Nonprofit Fundraising Manager
DURATION: Temporary, ongoing
SCHEDULE: Full time (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $22.00-$27.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Nonprofit Fundraising Manager is an entrepreneurial fundraising professional who desires to build out an exciting fundraising vision for the association. Reporting to the Executive Director of Charities, this position drives a number of fundraising programs and campaigns and should be ready to scale up those efforts. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ relevant high-level fundraising experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience working with Associations preferred
- Ability to compose, edit and proof written language and to communicate effectively on a verbal level
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities
- Exudes an energy level that ensures high quality productivity on a timely basis
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Conducts and manages all areas of fundraising, major gifts, and campaigns
- Assure our administrative fundraising infrastructure is fully developed and operating according to best practices
- Work in partnership with the trade association programs and trade association staff to create collaboration and synergy
- Work with both our in-house marketing and media department, as well as with our outside marketing agency
- Create strategic planning with association’s board members and industry leadership
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.